Fairplex is open for business.
We would like to update you with information regarding Fairplex and the Coronavirus.
On March 4, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors declared a health state of emergency for the County. This is a procedural measure in order for the County to receive federal funding.
We will be encouraging guests and partners to be mindful of our Clean Hands are Healthy Hands campaign.
The safety of Fairplex guests and employees is our No. 1 priority. We are in the business of helping families make good memories, but even more important to that, our goal is to ensure that when they are here, they have a safe and fun experience.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Stay home if you notice any cold/flu symptoms.
- Make sure everyone washes their hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If you don’t have access to a hand-washing station, use hand sanitizer. Fairplex will provide extra hand sanitizers throughout the campus.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbows or a tissue that is disposed of immediately after.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and avoid touching our eyes, nose and mouth.
- Remember: clean hands are safe hands.
For more information on Coronavirus, please visit http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/