Care Harbor brings help and hope to those with nowhere to turn for the healthcare they need. Our free mega-clinics create the opportunity and setting for thousands of volunteers to come together and deliver multidisciplinary care to the underserved. Patients recieve free medical, dental, vision and preventive care. Those needing follow-up care are connected to medical homes.
Everyone who plans to attend the clinic is REQUIRED to have a wristband. Wristbands are distributed first come first served; one wristband per person.
FREE wristbands for the clinic will be distributed on April 20 at 10 am at the following locations:
• Bloomington Community Health Center Parking Lot located at 18601 Valley Blvd. in Bloomington
• Ontario Senior Center located at 225 E. B St. in Ontario
• Youth and Family Club of Pomona Valley located at 1420 S. Garey Ave. in Pomona
• Washington Park located at 864 E. Grand Ave. in Pomona
• Azusa City Library located at 729 N Dalton Ave. in Azusa
• San Gabriel Valley Service Center located at 1441 Santa Anita Ave. in South El Monte
• Health to Hope located at 2880 Hulen Pl. in Riverside
For more information, please visit Care Harbor