Saturday Oct. 7, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday Oct. 8, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
General Admission $12
Seniors & Military $8, 55+ years or Military ID
Children, ages 7-12, $8
Families $25, up to 3 adults and 4 children, ages 7-12
Ages 6 and under are FREE!
The cats in competition are divided into five different groups or classes:
- Cats whose age ranges from 4 to 7 months. These cats are not fully developed and therefore may not completely meet their respective breed standard. A breed standard is a set of ideal physical requirements for a given breed and breeders select their show cats to best meet those requirements.
- Cats who are 8 months or older and are still able to reproduce. These cats are considered fully mature and are expected to meet their breed standard completely.
– Cats who are 8 months or older and have been spayed or neutered. These cats are often retired breeding cats who are excellent examples of their breed.
– Cats who are 7 years or older. These cats are usually retired show cats who, in spite of their age, continue to be outstanding examples of their breed.
– These are random bred cats who are 4 months or older. This class of competition is particularly fun for new exhibitors as the cats are not judged to a breed standard but rather on their intrinsic beauty, personality and grooming. This is an excellent way to experience exhibiting cats and learn more about the cat fancy. This level of competition is open to any cat that is in good health (no signs of fleas, ear mites, etc.) and has Not been declawed.
Please leave your cats at home
for more information
Get a discount coupon HERE
Parking $10 at Gate 17 on Fairplex Dr.