Summer 2019 Application
Semester Overview PDF
Pathway Description PDF
A program of The Learning Centers at Fairplex, the Career & Technical Education Center (CTEC) provides
semester-long career technical education courses as well as job acquisition training through the Career Center.
There is no cost to high school participants and, with a partnership with San Antonio ROP, students receive
hours that may be used for elective credits towards high school graduation.
How to Apply
- Visit the CTEC’s website, www.fairplex.com/tlcfairplex/programs/ctec
- Click on Career Tracks for an overview of each pathway.
- To view the current course schedule, click on How to Apply: Application PDF.
- To enroll in a course, download the Application PDF, complete the form and submit it to the CTEC office by
email at CTECapps@fairplex.com or fax (909)
- You may apply online by clicking the Apply Online or submit an Interest form.
- Once your application is received, we will confirm your enrollment via email and/or phone.
- Registration is open for the summer 2019 session.
- 6-week summer session begins June 10th and ends July 18th.
- Classes will not be in session on July 4th.
June 13, 2019
Applicant must be at least 16 years of age and/or a junior and senior in high school to receive ROP CTE credits.
- Art, Media and Design
- Energy & Utilities
All courses are subject to change.
- Automotive, Beginning (Enrollment Meeting Required)
- Auto 102 Brakes & Systems
- Ceramic Manufacturing I
- Culinary I
- Water Distribution Grade 1 Test Prep (Prerequisite: Completion of the Water Distribution Course A/B)
*Introduction to Welding Industry:Coming Soon.