Expo Hall 4
Expo Hall 5
Expo Hall 6
Expo Hall 7
Expo Hall 8
Expo Hall 9
Expo Hall 10
Plan Your Sporting Event in One Location
The Fields sporting event hosting: the Fairplex offers a multitude of venues, and does not leave out the lovers of all things sports related. New large and impressive Soccer fields, all FIFA regulated, boasting with 487 acres. Fairplex prides itself as a prime venue institution, offering affordable rental rates, and allowing companies to bring their unique brand to the forefront of the public eye. Multiple types of sports can be accommodated in the 7 exhibit halls, such as roller derby and boxing matches, and each hall is air-conditioned for the comfort of the athletes and the audience. A large grass infield which can hold up to 10,000 viewers in the grandstand seating, is perfect for hosting large music or cultural events, or of course sporting events. Renting equipment and venue space for your sporting event is more than just space, The Fairplex is surrounded by prime areas for tourism, such as Disneyland, Dodger stadium, Angel stadium, and more! Besides a large customer environment, Fairplex also offers luxurious accommodations for customers at the Sheraton Fairplex Conference Center, perfect for a full vacation stay for your customers.
For more information regarding reservations, or The Fields at Fairplex, please contact:
*Pricing is subject to change.
Sheraton Fairplex Conference Center
- Situated at the 487-acre Fairplex Exposition Complex, home to the Los Angeles County Fair.
- 11,000 sq. ft. of Pomona meeting venues within the hotel.
- 300,000 sq. ft. of column-free event space is available at the L.A. County Fair, Hotel and Exposition Complex.
- New Conference Center opened in January 2012 with an additional 30,000 sq. ft. of state-of-the-art, Meeting Matrix-certified meeting space.
The facilities are the ideal solution for meetings for up to 1,000 people and are flexible enough to meet the needs of the small business or the large corporation. The Fairplex Conference Center provides an additional 30,000 sq. ft. of state-of-the-art, IACC-certified meeting space incorporating the conversion of an existing 33,620-square-foot exhibit building. The Conference Center contains a 12,000-square-foot ballroom, 4,000-square-foot Junior Ballroom and a complement of well-designed breakout rooms. This facility is a LEED Silver-certified building.
Where We Are Located
The Sheraton Fairplex Hotel and Conference Center is located near Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange, and San Bernardino Counties. The Ontario International Airport (ONT) is just 10 miles from the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center; complimentary transportation is available.
Contact our Sales Department at 909.622.2220 to request more information or submit an RFP. View more information about the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center.
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel
- A total of 244 two-room suites with the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed
- High-speed Internet access
- In-room movies
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Sheraton Fitness® Center Club Lounge for Club Level suites
- 24-hour front desk with car rental service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Disabled-accessible facilities
- Heated outdoor pool, spa and sauna
- Conveniently located on the Fairplex campus
Fairplex RV Park
- 12 acres with 185 full-service sites
- Fully furnished cabins
- On-site pool, spa, laundry room, full gym and showers
- Clubhouse and kitchen and fully-stocked mini-market
- Recreation room with pool tables, a TV lounge, video and computer games
Benefits of Partnering with Fairplex
Marketing: Book an event with us and receive free distribution of promotional materials to Fairplex event attendees, hotel and RV guests, and local businesses. Assistance with media buys and media contacts. Receive exposure via Fairplex online event calendar listing, on external online event sites and in an eblast to our database of more than 160,000 one week prior to your event. Marketing efforts include exposure on our social media platforms, plus 1-week of exposure on the Fairplex electronic sign on the I-10 freeway.
Public Relations: Our Communications staff can assist you with distribution of your press release to local print and online media on appropriate date timed to your event and inclusion in Fairplex’s online newsroom. Fairplex’s Comms team can assist with creation of press release if needed. Fairplex Comms team will pitch LA general and ethnic media (print, TV and/or radio) for high-priority events as determined by the Sales and Communications departments on a case by case basis. Standard inclusion in Fairplex issued media alerts (sent out week of event when applicable).
Being a show manager or producing a special event is a tremendous responsibility that requires a great deal of planning and cooperation. Fairplex understands this, and we want to help you produce your most successful event ever. This packet contains information pertinent to the successful operation of your event. It is an outline of the rules and regulations that govern the production of events on Fairplex property. Additionally, this packet will outline the many services Fairplex can provide. We are excited about hosting your event and we look forward to establishing a relationship that will leave you impressed and eager to return.
- Millard Sheets Art Center (Expo Hall 3)
- Expo Hall 4
- Expo Hall 5
- Expo Hall 6
- Expo Hall 7
- Fairplex Conference Center (Expo Hall 8)
- Expo Hall 9
- Barn 9A
- Expo Hall 10
- Campus Map
Forms, Applications and Guidelines
- Public Assemblages and Event Info Form
- Event Declaration Letter Template
- Fairplex Drone Policy
- Swap Meets, Flea Markets, or Special Events Certification Form
- City of Pomona Building and Safety Division – Temporary Stage Requirements
- Food and Beverage Product Demonstration Policies
- State Board of Equalization
- Certificate of Insurance