Dust off your lederhosen and dirndls because it’s that time of year. Oktoberfest returns to Fairplex with all the bier and brez’n to make this the perfect fest!
Fairplex Presents Oktoberfest is in its 10th year celebrating Bavarian music, authentic German food and Der Ententanz (the Chicken Dance). With the addition of games and prizes, tribute bands and a live DJ, Oktoberfest is a month-long celebration that brings a drop of Germany to Los Angeles County. It’s a night of good grub, dancing and cold beers.
**No outside cups, containers or beer steins allowed**
Know before you go
$12 advance online
$14 day of online
$17 at the door
$14 advance online
$17 day of online
$22 at the door
Fearplex Presents LIGHTS OUT / Oktoberfest Combo Ticket:
Enjoy two Fairplex Presents events for one low price. Celebrate October with new Halloween event Fearplex Presents LIGHTS OUT – an interactive experience frightfully perfect for all horror fans. Once you’ve had the wits scared out of you, pop on over to Oktoberfest, one of the best celebrations of German beer, food and fun. Do the Chicken Dance, enjoy the sounds of our Oom Pah Pah band. Raise a stein!
Guests are strongly encouraged to attend both events the same night for best experience and to save on parking; however, combo ticket can be used for each event on different nights* – parking is extra. There are no full or partial refunds on tickets not used.
*Combo ticket not valid Oct. 27-31. Note: LIGHTS OUT is recommended for ages 13+ but Oktoberfest is a 21 & older event. Plan accordingly.
When are we open?
Fridays & Saturdays, October 6-21, 2023, 6-11 P.M.
21+ ONLY | Rain or Shine
Parking & Drop-Off
General parking is available at Gate 17 with prevailing rates. Uber, Lyft, and Taxi drop-off/pick-up is available at Gate 1 on McKinley Ave.
Identification Required for Entry
- A valid U.S or government-issued driver’s license or identification card that must contain a photograph and date of birth
- A valid U.S. or foreign government-issued passport that must contain a photograph and date of birth.
- Non-U.S.- resident attendees must provide a valid passport. A non-U.S. license will not be accepted.
These forms of identification DO NOT allow entry – school identification card, birth certificate, social security card, consular identification, non-U.S.-issued license, expired identification of any kind, temporary paper identification and other identification not listed in the required section.
Is cash accepted?
Admission, parking and alcohol sales are all card only. Some food stands may accept cash.Parking at prevailing rates. General parking is available at Gate 17 with prevailing rates. Uber, Lyft, and Taxi drop-off/pick-up is available at Gate 1 on McKinley Ave.
Enjoy the distinctive German Oom Pah Pah sounds of The Rheinlanders. Dance to DJ Joe Vinyl and catch tribute bands at the Festplatz stage.
Oktoberfest at Fairplex will have beer, beer and more beer! With traditional styles of Oktoberfest and wheat beers we will help to transport you directly to Germany!
Additional details coming soon!
Enjoy German standards like bratwurst, knockwurst, pretzels (brez’n) and more. Don’t leave out the German staples like potato pancakes and potato salad.
Feelin’ happy? Don’t drink and drive! Fairplex offers several options to ensure you arrive home safely after enjoying Oktoberfest.
- Take the Elevator Home – Discounted room reservations are available at the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel. Click here for the Fairplex Friends rate!
- Ride-Share and Taxi services are available at the pick-up/drop-off location through Gate 1. Book your ride and make your evening a breeze. Vehicles are safe to be parked in the lot overnight.
- Designated Driver Program – Discounted admission and free non-alcoholic beverages for official DDs. Designated Driver tickets available at admission ticket booths.
Become a Sponsor
Call (909) 623-3111 for more information.
Follow us on Social Media
Looking for other great things to do at Fairplex? Check out Fairplex Presents En Memoria coming on November 4!