Saturday, October 15 is SOLD OUT
Tickets still available for next Friday & Saturday! Don’t wait, admission is limited.
Fairplex Presents Oktoberfest
FRIdays & SATURdays, October 7-22
6-11 p.m. | 21+ ONly
Bavarian music. Authentic German food. Chicken Dance. Games and prizes. Tribute bands. Live DJ. Beer. Oktoberfest brings a drop of Germany to Los Angeles County at Fairplex, home of the LA County Fair. In celebration of Bavarian culture and a nod to the world’s largest beer festival, Fairplex Presents Oktoberfest provides a night of good food, fun dancing and cold beers.
**No outside cups or containers will be allowed.**
Know before you go
When are we open?
Fridays & Saturdays, October 7-22, 2022, 6-11 P.M.
21+ ONLY | Rain or Shine
Parking & Drop-Off
General parking is available at Gate 17 with prevailing rates. Uber, Lyft, and Taxi drop-off/pick-up is available at Gate 1 on McKinley Ave.
How much are tickets?
Online in Advance: $10
Online Day-Of: $12
At the Gate: $15
Online in Advance: $12
Online Day-Of: $14
At the Gate: $20
Online in Advance: $15
At the Gate: $20
Click here to buy tickets.
Identification Required for Entry
• A valid U.S or government-issued driver’s license or identification card that must contain a photograph and date of birth
• A valid U.S. or foreign government-issued passport that must contain a photograph and date of birth.
• Non-U.S.- resident attendees must provide a valid passport. A non-U.S. license will not be accepted.
These forms of identification DO NOT allow entry – school identification card, birth certificate, social security card, consular identification, non-U.S.-issued license, expired identification of any kind, temporary paper identification and other identification not listed in the required section.
Is cash accepted?
Admission, parking and alcohol sales are all card only. Some food stands may accept cash.Parking at prevailing rates. General parking is available at Gate 17 with prevailing rates. Uber, Lyft, and Taxi drop-off/pick-up is available at Gate 1 on McKinley Ave.
The Rheinlanders – Festhalle
The Rheinlanders is a traditional German “Oom-Pah” band. These bands have been heard in the villages and beer halls of Germany, Austria and Switzerland for the past 100 years. The popular dance and folk tunes can get any audience clapping, singing and dancing.
The Rheinlanders will be performing and holding contests each night from 6-11 p.m.
DJ Schlagen – Tanzhalle
Don’t miss the DJ spinning vinyl every night of Oktoberfest from 8-11 p.m.!
No Duh (No Doubt Tribute Band) – Festplatz
October 7-8, Show times are 6:15, 7:15, 8:15 and 9:15 p.m.
Follow No Duh on Instagram and Facebook
Blink 180TRUE (Blink 182 Tribute Band) – Festplatz
October 14-15, Show times are 6:15, 7:15, 8:15 and 9:15 p.m.
Follow Blink 180TRUE on Instagram and Facebook
Fooz Fighters (Foo Fighters Tribute Band) – Festplatz
October 21-22, Show times are 6:15, 7:15, 8:15 and 9:15 p.m.
Follow Fooz Fighters on Instagram and Facebook
*Entertainment and schedule subject to change.
Beer & Alcohol Selection
Oktoberfest at Fairplex will have beer, beer and more beer! With traditional styles of Oktoberfest and wheat beers we will help to transport you directly to Germany!
• Spaten Marzen Oktoberfest
• Spaten Lager
• Franziskaner Heffe-Weisse
• Oktoberfest Blonde
• Elysian The Great Pumpkin
• Alosta Brewing Dig Tussy Cream Ale
• Domestic options like Michelob Ultra and Bud Light available at select locations
• Oktoberitas (our twist on an Oktoberfest Margarita)
No outside cups, containers or beer steins allowed.
Fairplex Presents Oktoberfest food
We will be grilling up bratwurst, knockwurst and even sweet corn. Don’t leave out the German staples like potato pancakes and potato salad.
• King Taco – Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, Sopes
• Rowdy’s – Burgers, Dogs, Fries, Chicken Fingers
• Cathy’s Cookies – Fresh-baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
• Snacks & Treats – Pretzels, Churros, Funnel Cake
• And of course, Bratwurst!
*Subject to change.
Feelin’ happy? Don’t drink and drive! Fairplex offers several options to ensure you arrive home safely after enjoying Oktoberfest.
• Take the Elevator Home – Discounted room reservations are available at the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel. Click here for the Fairplex Friends rate!
• Ride-Share and Taxi services are available at the pick-up/drop-off location through Gate 1. Book your ride and make your evening a breeze. Vehicles are safe to be parked in the lot overnight.
• Designated Driver Program – Discounted admission and free non-alcoholic beverages for official DDs. Designated Driver tickets available at admission ticket booths.